Pinkie Pie (
havetubawilltravel) wrote in
milliways_bar2013-08-11 12:01 am
Entry tags:
Midnight Happy Hour
Guess who actually has her mouth back?
No really?
Finally!
(No thanks to Trixie but a thousand and one to Twilight)
So it's an extra-bouncy Pinkie who claims Bar for a super-duper special turn behind the bar.
~~SPECIALS~~~
Apple Ginger Sparklers
Ginger Lime Fizz
Pomegranite Soda
Ice cream floats!
Thick Shakes!
Lemonade cake!
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THEY'D LIKE TO SAY!?
Warning: your ear will be talked off if you approach her. Use extreme caution.
[OOC: I am everywhere at once, but a promise is a promise. Taking slows til Pinkie's next ep, headed to crackchat, and am livetagging (SLOWLY) and catching up 'til 6ish.]
No really?
Finally!
(No thanks to Trixie but a thousand and one to Twilight)
So it's an extra-bouncy Pinkie who claims Bar for a super-duper special turn behind the bar.
Apple Ginger Sparklers
Ginger Lime Fizz
Pomegranite Soda
Ice cream floats!
Thick Shakes!
Lemonade cake!
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THEY'D LIKE TO SAY!?
Warning: your ear will be talked off if you approach her. Use extreme caution.
[OOC: I am everywhere at once, but a promise is a promise. Taking slows til Pinkie's next ep, headed to crackchat, and am livetagging (SLOWLY) and catching up 'til 6ish.]

no subject
Yes, he managed to miss the entire "missing mouth" incident. Luckily, she can tell him allll about it.
no subject
BOUNCE! Goes the Pinkie
"OH MY CELESTIA I CAN SPEAK!" Then she gasps again! "I CAN SAY WORDS! I CAN!!!"
no subject
He follows her bouncing. Talking to Pinkie is like watching a tennis match sometimes.
"Is that surprising for some reason?"
no subject
no subject
Pinkie Pie may notice a certain azure unicorn bedecked in her usual hat and cape approach and sit down. Trixie looks down at the countertop for a few seconds before saying something she should have done before running off.
"...I'm sorry."
Really, why didn't she stick around and apologize to anyone else? Trixie has absolutely no idea.
no subject
Pinkie hasn't been avoiding you, not precisely, but you're rocking her happy boat here.
Pinkie frowns for a loonng second; she can hold a grudge, after all. But then Trixie's apologizing and she just can't keep on being angry with her if she's going to be nice.
"Apology SORT of accepted!" Pinkie says, crossing her forelegs and giving her a stern look.
She's almost ready to accept her apology but MAGICALLY FORCED TO DANCE FOR HOURS WITHOUT A MOUTH, TRIXIE.
1/2
"I did some really horrible things... I just couldn't control myself... I know there's barely a chance that you'll forgive me for that. I still find it bizarre that it only took Twilight around two seconds to forgive me."
This is the moment Trixie makes eye contact with Pinkie Pie.
"I'm sorry for taking over Ponyville, and torturing you and your friends, and taking away your mouth, and-"
2/2
"-And for never giving you your mouth back! ...Who did that anyway?"
no subject
no subject
She'd do anything to be forgiven. "...What is it?"
no subject
Pinkie now has two giant mugs, and she's filling them with all sort of wonderful things!
"Share a big punch of Pinkie's Tutti Frutti Fresh and Rooty Punch with me! And you have to drink it ALL up!"
Warning: Pinkie's Punch is almost entirely comprised of pure cane sugar and punch. Do not operate a tractor or a coach after drinking it.
no subject
Trixie smirks and picks her drink up with her magic. The first drink is free. "As you wish, cotton Candy!" She puts it to her lips, takes a gulp, and immediately chokes on it, sputtering it out and coughing.
"What's in this!?"
no subject
no subject
no subject
Pinkie nods enthusiastically. "That's what makes it so great!" She reaches under the bar, pulls out a pitcher and reaches for Trixie's cup.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Then she pours herself two more glasses and starts sipping them in tandem.